[Kamailio-Users] no answer to invite

Anders vaerge at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 21:04:40 CET 2010

No firewall in front of the server (and nothing configured in iptables).

...I just found the problem: We use Heartbeat for a third IP to have
failover, but for some reason this thing doesn't like that specific
client's IP anymore. We can send calls directly to the Kamailio's IP,
but not through Heartbeat's IP. So, problem found - now we just need
to solve it.

Thanks for the input!