[Kamailio-Users] BYE packet is not received in siptrace module !!

Dinesh Gautam dinesh.gautam at coraltele.com
Tue Jan 19 14:07:57 CET 2010

I am using sip_trace function.But I am not getting how to set the flag
for BYE packet. These are my settings  for siptrace module.

# to enable siptrace in database.
modparam("siptrace", "db_url",
"mysql://openser:openserrw@localhost/openser")

# Table to store sip trace, provide table name here is default sip_trace
modparam("siptrace", "table", "sip_trace").
modparam("siptrace", "trace_flag", 0)

# Set on(1)/off(0) sip trace data
modparam("siptrace", "trace_on", 1)

Please suggest me if any modifications required.

--
Dinesh Gautam