[Kamailio-Users] Kamailio 3.0 Crash when load with module siptrace.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 12:07:39 CET 2010

Hello,

On 1/18/10 4:29 AM, Nguyen Quang Tri wrote:
> On 1/18/2010 12:31 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> I did some tests and sip trace worked ok, maybe the issue is with
>> other module you have loaded, the backtrace would be very helpful.
>> Also, if you still have the full debug messages, sent them to include
>> the latest lines printed by pid 7160.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Daniel
>>
>> On 1/17/10 1:46 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

>>> it seems you got a core dump, locate the core file, either in
>>> working directory or root folder /
>>>
>>> Then get the backtrace and send it here:
>>>
>>> gdb /path/to/kamailio /path/to/core
>>>
>>> bt
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Daniel
>>>

> Hello i try with ,

backtrace helped and hopefully I got it -- for some reasons some
parameters in tm callback were not set. Please take it from git and try
to see if works fine now:

http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:kamailio-3.0.x-from-git#getting_sources_from_git

I guess I didn't catch it with my test as I am setting the parameter
trace_local_ip.

Thanks,

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/