[Kamailio-Users] Outgoing registrations

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 12:36:41 CET 2010

On 1/13/10 11:22 AM, Andrey Utkin wrote:

> How do you make outgoing registrations to sip providers' accounts?
>
> I haven't found Kamailio functionality like this, so looks this
> requires some b2bua usage?
>
> Is there some other way?

does not require b2bua and it is not that complex to implement (code for
auth is there, just needs the structure to hold active registration
states to refresh at expire time), I was even thinking to do it at some
point, but the work to get 3.0.0 out kept me busy.

You can use sipsak (via crond) or maybe sems to register cotacts
pointing to your sip server, e.g., username at yourporxyipandport, and then
you simply route inbound calls as usually.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/