[Kamailio-Users] odd query

Anders vaerge at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 18:59:04 CET 2010

Hi,

Using SIREMIS, there is a column called dst_domain in both the acc and
cdrs tables. This is supposedly the ID of the gw used for the call.
However, this seems to be messed up when there is more than one gw
that has the same IP. I have gws with the same IP but different
prefixes, but then it just seems to put into dst_domain whatever the
ID is of the first gw with that IP. Not so good, since I need the info
of which gw used to be able to find out how much the call cost me.

Anyone knows about how to handle this? Is there a fix, hatch or work-around?

Thanks!