[Kamailio-Users] Error in Running kamailio !!

Dinesh gautam dineshgauta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 10:48:57 CET 2010

Dear Sir,

I am using kamailio 1.5.0,  having installed and configured as given on the
kamailio site
 <http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:kamailio-1.5.x-from-svn>
on my PC having Centos operating system. I have configured the config files
kamailio.cfg, kamctlrc accordingly as given on site.

when I start the kamailio using kamctl start command. it gives the error
message like

*[root at localhost ~]# kamctl start
database engine 'MYSQL' loaded
Control engine 'FIFO' loaded

INFO: Starting Kamailio :

ERROR: PID file /var/run/kamailio.pid does not exist -- Kamailio start
failed

*please* *help me out to solve this problem and suggest me where I am
wrong. * *I have configured kamalio so many times it gives me the same kind
of error message.

*

*
-