[Kamailio-Users] Storing nonscalar types (lists)

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Feb 24 17:36:07 CET 2010

On 02/24/2010 11:31 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> On 02/24/2010 05:21 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:

> $dbr() is in private memory.

Yep, that's not going to work.  I need a copy of a result set per
transaction.

> xavp might be better structured for this case.

My understanding is that xavp is in development and is not in 3.0.0,
correct?

> Not sure I get it here. If you need only one global index, then you can
> use $shv() to store it. If you need it per transaction, then an normal
> avp should be used.

I need it per transaction.  Every transaction has a unique list of
gateways that may be associated with it, not determinate.  Very, very
custom LCR.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC