[Kamailio-Users] Help me on 'No matching subscription dialog found'

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Feb 18 12:37:56 CET 2010

El Jueves, 18 de Febrero de 2010, Asterisk User escribió:
> Sorry for the trouble, but for the sake of simplicity I just removed
> those subsequent NOTIFY packets from my previous mail. Kamailio does
> keep on sending NOTIFY to the client but doesn't get OK.

ok, so no problem in kamailio's side.

> You are right, phone is behind NAT. I just want to know if phone sends
> OK to NOTIFY for the first time (SUBSCRIBE) then why not on subsequent
> SUBSCRIBEs?

Not sure why could be the reason. Sometime it occurs that some routers close
the UDP "connection" mapping after 40-50 seconds, not enough time to receive a
SIP keepalive from the server (kamailio can send a SIP request as OPTIONS to
ensure the NAT mapping keeps open in the router). This is not the cause since
the client sends a re-SUSBCRIBE and it that moment the router should re-create
the UDP mapping (if it was terminated before by router timeout).
So sincerelly no idea, but the problem is there, sure :(

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>