[Kamailio-Users] Help me on 'No matching subscription dialog found'

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Feb 18 11:13:56 CET 2010

El Jueves, 18 de Febrero de 2010, Asterisk User escribió:
> Please shed some light on this.

The problem is the following:

After the first re-SUBSCRIBE with "CSeq: 2002 SUBSCRIBE" it seems that the
client doesn't receive the 202 responses from the server, neither the NOTIFY.
Note that subsequent re-SUBSCRIBE's are *retransmissions* (same branch, same
CSeq...).

The problem is that the client doesn't receive the second NOTIFY sent by the
kamailio (with "CSeq: 2 NOTIFY") so it doesn't reply the 200 for the NOTIFY
and Kamailio ends the subscription dialog. However I don't see retransmissions
of the NOFIFY from Kamailio, very strange...

So I think you have some kind of network problem since the client doesn't
receive subsequent requests (NOTIFY) or responses (202 to re-SUBSCRIBE's).
Are you in a local wired LAN? Well, I see that the client and server are in
different subnets so I suspect there is a IP routing problem, or perhaps you
have a NAT router between both networks, I don't know.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>