[Kamailio-Users] Inbound call no way audio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 23:14:24 CET 2010

Hello,

On 02/16/2010 06:20 AM, RAJNIKANT VANZA wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Thanks for reply.
>
> kamailio-1.5.3
> mediaproxy-2.3.8  + nathelper

do you need this combination? nathelper is better integrated with
rtpproxy. If you look at default kamailio config for 1.5.3 you will see
nat traversal logic with nathelper+rtpproxy. You just ahve to run a sed
command to enable it. Try with it to see if same issue happens. If not,
compare with your config logic and try to addapt.

> _*kamailio.cfg*_
>
> loadmodule "mediaproxy.so"
> modparam("mediaproxy", "mediaproxy_socket",
> "/var/run/mediaproxy/dispatcher.sock")
> modparam("mediaproxy", "mediaproxy_timeout", 500)
> modparam("mediaproxy", "signaling_ip_avp", "$avp(s:nat_ip)")
> modparam("mediaproxy", "media_relay_avp", "$avp(s:media_relay)")
>
> loadmodule "nathelper.so"
> modparam("nathelper", "natping_interval", 60)
> modparam("nathelper", "ping_nated_only", 1)
> modparam("nathelper", "sipping_method", "OPTIONS")
> modparam("nathelper", "received_avp", "$avp(i:801)")
>
> --
> Best Regards,
>
> Rajnikant Vanza
>
> On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 10:47 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
> <miconda at gmail.com <mailto:miconda at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>     On 02/15/2010 01:10 PM, RAJNIKANT VANZA wrote:
>

>         Hi Friends,
>
>         Outbound calling works fine.
>         When I receive an inbound call, the phone rings, but when I
>         pick up the phone, the conversation does not get established.
>
>         I have call from inside NAT extension number to Outside NAT
>         extension ( Outboud call ) then call get established and
>         two-way audio work fine
>
>         but when I have call from Outside NAT extension to Inside NAT
>         extension (Inbound call ) then  phone rings,
>
>         but when pickup the phone, audio is not present.
>
>         During inboud call RTP packets are not transmit whereas
>         Outboud call RTP packets transmit successful.
>
>         Sometimes, Inbound and Outbound call only one-way audio present.
>
>         Can anybody help me, or point me to a previous thread where
>         this issue was discussed and solved?
>
>     what are you using for nat traversal? nathelper + rtpproxy? What
>     is the kamailio version you run?
>
>     Cheers,
>     Daniel

Daniel-Constantin Mierla