[Kamailio-Users] kamailio crashes during connection attempt

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:47:16 CET 2010

Hi Dmitri,

On 2/10/10 10:43 PM, Dmitri wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
> Tested installation in vmware -- softphone has been successfully
> registered.
> Problem was with KVM.
> I am sorry for your time.

no problem. Good that it was sorted out. Such issue should have been
spotted so far, it was pretty trivial and very common scenario.

I wonder what could be the cause in kvm ... anyhow, we now know for the
future ... if one is reporting such crashes we ask if it is on kvm :-)

> Now time for me to learn configuration documents.
> Thank you for your help.

Welcome,
Daniel

> BR,
> Dmitri
>
> 10.02.2010 22:43, Daniel-Constantin Mierla пишет:
>> Hi Dmitri,
>>
>> I got zoiper communicator (mac os x, v1.15.6377) and tested with it
>> kamailio 3.0.0 from git (on ubuntu 9.10). Registrations and calls
>> work ok, nothing wrong spotted in signaling or syslog.
>>
>> Looks very likely there is an issue between build system and deployed
>> system, some library or binary corrupted or mismatched. Or sove very
>> particular situation in your case, but since you said you run default
>> config, is pretty much improbable.
>>
>> Let me know if you have new details and whether you could run it on
>> build system.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel
>>

>> On 2/9/10 10:27 PM, Dmitri wrote:
>>> Hello Daniel,
>>> I am very sorry about my installation.. I proceeded by documents,
>>> but got a lot of errors.
>>> It is true, i forgot to put definitions to global parameter.
>>> Yes, I build on one system, and then move debs to other one. All
>>> depends on second machine are satisfied. Both systems are identical
>>> hw and sw (debian squeezy).
>>>
>>> I enabled at the top of config file following thinks, but without
>>> success:
>>>
>>> #!define WITH_MYSQL
>>> #!define WITH_AUTH
>>> #!define WITH_USRLOCDB
>>>

>>> uname -a
>>> Linux kamailio 2.6.32-trunk-amd64 #1 SMP Sun Jan 10 22:40:40 UTC
>>> 2010 x86_64 GNU/Linux
>>>
>>> kamailio -V
>>> version: kamailio 3.0.0 (x86_64/linux) dc20fc
>>> flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, TLS_HOOKS,
>>> DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP,
>>> PKG_MALLOC, DBG_QM_MALLOC, USE_FUTEX, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT,
>>> USE_DNS_CACHE, USE_DNS_FAILOVER, USE_NAPTR, USE_DST_BLACKLIST,
>>> HAVE_RESOLV_RES
>>> ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
eLearning class for Kamailio 3.0.0