[Kamailio-Users] Stateless forward

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 11:30:30 CET 2010

Hello,

On 2/9/10 11:07 AM, Antonio Reale wrote:
> 2010/2/9 Daniel-Constantin Mierla<miconda at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
> Hi Daniel,
> thanks for reply.
>

>> This one should work:
>>
>> route {
>>         rewritehost("192.168.10.1");
>>         forward();
>> }
>>

> Already tried that, but it doesn't work:
> route {
>          rewritehost("192.168.10.1");
>          forward();
>   }
>
> result in:
> "bad forward argument".

you are right. I checked the source and the function without params was
missing, it is the old style:

forward(uri:host, uri:port);

However, I just added it in kamailio_3.0 branch (it is an alias to
forward(uri:host, uri:port) for better compatibility with 1.5.x) so if
you installed from git then pull again. It will be in 3.0.1.

Thanks,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla