[Kamailio-Users] load_credentials problem

Dubravko Caric dubravko_caric at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 08:46:09 CET 2010

Hi Daniel,

yes, I understand that, but as this configuration was just a quick testing configuration made from default cfg and I was using multi-domain setup I actually never get to proxy_authorize for other methods to access the AVPs. i didn't use ngrep to actually see what was happening, my mistake and i apologize to all of you that read and replied to this email

Thanks

Dubravko