[Kamailio-Users] Openser with MySql Cluster

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Feb 4 17:43:16 CET 2010

On Thursday 04 February 2010, Ricardo Coelho wrote:
> my system consists on 2 openser servers and two databases using MySql
>  Cluster. Besides those problems i stated in the first message, when I
>  change the parameter of modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2) to 3, the system
>  stores the location of a user but after a few seconds it looses somes.
>  Thanks for your help

Hi Ricardo,

try to set a common "secret" parameter for the auth module on both boxes, and
disable the nonce_reuse (if this is available in your version). You could
consult the auth module docs for more informations. With regards to the other
problem, in db_mode 3 a deletion timer is periodically run. I'd try to enable
query logging (if this is available in cluster) and investigate why this
records disappear - if its deleted from openser or somewhere because of an
error in cluster.

Cheers,

Henning