[Kamailio-Users] KAMAILIO 1.4.3 no TLS Stop processing calls when Radius server goes down

Omar omar at 321communications.com
Wed Feb 3 17:29:53 CET 2010

I have set it up the Radius for Kamailio, it works fine, until the
Radius server goes down it did not go down for a while, when tis
happes the Kamailio server stops processing any calls.
I do not think is a normal behaviour, probably a bug, can anybody
please tell me if this is expected behave in kamailio. or was already
noticed before and was already fixed in a later release.

Is possible to point to more than 2 radius servers in parallel?

NOTE: i was running radius and DB in parallel with no issues, until
the RADIUS server goes down.