[Kamailio-Users] append_rpid_hf add privacy?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 11:29:39 CET 2010

Hello,

On 2/2/10 11:12 AM, alex pappas wrote:
> Hi,
> Concerning the append_rpid_hf() in the doc I see the following:
>
> _The function does nothing if no saved SIP URI exists. _
>
> Saved sip URI where ?

the module uses a internal avp set when password is retrieved from
database if you set it via load_credentials. You can set the avp from
other sources, it has to be the same as rpid_avp:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.0.x/modules_k/auth.html#id2547004

If you have the r-uri you can use append_hf() (textops module) directly.

> Thanks
> Alex
>

> On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 12:04 PM, alex pappas <rebel.pappas at gmail.com
> <mailto:rebel.pappas at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Dear friends,
>
>     I'm trying  to give to a user the option to have privacy in a
>     call. I'm trying to do that by adding an extra header with:
>     append_rpid_hf("sip",
>     ";party=calling;id-type=subscriber;privacy=off;screen=no");
>
>     I'm using this header in the begining of the kamailio.cfg
>
>     if(($rU=="99999") || ($rU=="77777"))
>                     {
>                             append_rpid_hf("sip",
>     "$ru;party=calling;id-type=subscriber;privacy=off;screen=no");
>                             xlog("alx ------- We have rU match
>     --------");
>                     }
>
>     When I see the sip messages I don't see this extra header added
>     into it.
>
>     Does anyone had experience in this ?
>
>     Thank you
>     Alex