[Kamailio-Users] Fosdem 2010 - reminder

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 13:33:06 CET 2010

Hello,

a reminder for those that already received (also sorry for
cross-posting) and invitation for new ones, Fosdem 2010 happens this
weekend in Brussels and we will have the traditional SIP routing dinner
on Saturday Feb 6, trying to get all of us up-to-date regarding projects
such as ser, kamailio (openser), sip-router, sems, asterisk, freeswitch,
a.s.o.

If you plan to attend, please confirm till Wednesday (send me an email),
we need to have a fair estimation of attendees number to make the
restaurant reservation. See more at:
http://sip-router.org/2010/01/31/fosdem-2010-meeting-in-brussels/

See you at Fosdem,

Daniel-Constantin Mierla