[Kamailio-Users] kamailio 1.4 cpc

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Feb 1 11:44:43 CET 2010

El Lunes, 1 de Febrero de 2010, Asim Riaz escribió:
> Yes its valid to add such parameter into Remote-part-ID and
> P-Asserted-Identity heade, do I need to use Textops ?
> I also need to add diffrent cpc for diffrent calling party types e.g
>  mobile, landline etc.

Remote-Party-ID can be added using some functions in textops module (I think,
or perhaps they are in other module). However it's easier just to create P-
Asserted-Identity (which is the real standard rather than Remote-Party-Id)
from scrath:

  append_hf("P-Asserted-Identity: <sip:$AVP(SOME_AVP)@MY_DOMAIN>\r\n");

You can add there the required parameters.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>