[Kamailio-Users] fr_inv_timer in kam-3.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 09:51:53 CEST 2010

On 4/9/10 6:47 AM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>   >  >     for 3.1 we should get
>   >  >  rid of them and have only one mode.  it also makes writing the docs
>   >  >  easier, when people can concentrate on one version of the docs instead
>   >  >  of two or three.
>   >  >
>   >  I agree we should reduce as much as possible, but as said above, it is
>   >  practically just like another global parameter.
>
> there has always been changes in config file from one version to
> another.  in 3.1, there should be only one mode and a documented list of
> changes that are needed from current K or S modes in order to get config
> working again.

Fine with me. IIRC, when we listed the differences, Andrei said that
drop behaviour (vs exit) should be made default, the only one that is
debatable now is the way branches are handled in serial forking (ie,
dropping or not replies of previous branches in serial forking) - this
one can get as tm parameter.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla * http://www.asipto.com/ *
http://twitter.com/miconda *
http://www.linkedin.com/in/danielconstantinmierla