[Kamailio-Users] mc (Midnight Commander) syntax highlighting scheme

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 21:46:45 CEST 2010

Hello,

On 4/7/10 7:22 PM, Константин wrote:

> Hi all!
>

> For easy editing kamailio configuration files I developed a syntax
>
> highlighting scheme for mc <http://www.midnight-commander.org/>.

many thanks! I checked the format and should be easy to update it for 3.0.

I will try to find a place in the source tree to host this one along
with vim syntax file. Should be easier to maintain for new version and
install once sources are downloaded.

It works also in mac os x, with mc installed from macports. The
difference is that Syntax file is located in /opt/local/etc/mc/. The
alternative is to use home directory mc config: ~/.mc/cedit/Syntax
(create the file if does not exist).

Daniel-Constantin Mierla * http://www.asipto.com/ *
http://twitter.com/miconda *
http://www.linkedin.com/in/danielconstantinmierla