[Kamailio-Users] Odd Behaviour with Kamailio + TLS

Fri Apr 2 09:38:15 CEST 2010

I think we can't find a solution with detailed information.

Did you made any changes to the code?

Add fix_nated_register() again to your config, set debug=4 and start
kamailio.

Then send us the complete logfile (from kamailio startup until the
shutdown due to the error message). Further send us your complete
kamailio.cfg configuration.

Replace sensitive data (passwords, IP-addresses, domains ...) if needed.

If you do not want to have it public, send it directly to me.

regards
klaus