[Kamailio-Users] [sr-dev] SIP Router Development Meeting - Oct 2, 2009, Berlin, Germany

Marcus Hunger hunger at sipgate.de
Thu Sep 24 16:25:56 CEST 2009

Daniel,

do have any idea, at which time the meeting is going to start and at which
time it's supposedly going to end?

Marcus

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> here is the exact address of the event:
> FhG Fokus, Room 1008
> Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31
> 10589 Berlin
>
> - venue of the location:
>
> http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/en/fokus/institut/service/anfahrt/anfahrt_berlin/index.html
>
> A hotel well connected to public transportation and within walking distance
> to location (5-10min):
>
> http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187323-d199415-Reviews-Econtel_Berlin-Berlin.html
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>

> On 14.09.2009 13:02 Uhr, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I want to introduce SIP Router Development Meeting 2009 planned for
>> Friday, October 2 in Berlin, Germany. More details about the event at:
>>
>> http://sip-router.org/2009/09/14/development-meeting-2009/
>>
>> Shortly, the goal of the meeting is to analyze the evolution so far,
>> discuss the plans for the future and socialize within the community. The
>> integration between SER and Kamailio is 99% done (only seas module needs
>> some work), first major release based on SIP router core is due in about one
>> month: Kamailio 3.0, today being the date of going into testing phase.
>>
>> Participation is free for anybody upon registration via email at:
>>
>> registration at lists.sip-router.org
>>
>> Feel free to submit suggestions for discussion topics, presentations and
>> event extensions. A hacking session is already proposed, now just show your
>> interest.
>>
>> For general questions about the meeting (and/or hacking session), please
>> address them to: sr-dev at lists.sip-router.org
>>
>> See you in Berlin!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel
>>

> --
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla
> * http://www.asipto.com/

Dipl.-Inf. (FH)
Marcus Hunger - hunger at sipgate.de
Telefon: +49 (0)211-63 55 55-61
Telefax: +49 (0)211-63 55 55-22

sipgate GmbH - Gladbacher Str. 74 - 40219 Düsseldorf
HRB Düsseldorf 39841 - Geschäftsführer: Thilo Salmon, Tim Mois
Steuernummer: 106 / 5724 / 7147, Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE219349391

www.sipgate.de - www.sipgate.at - www.sipgate.co.uk