[Kamailio-Users] kamailio 1.4.3 slow

Juan Perez jperezsip2008 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 17:52:07 CEST 2009

thank you Henning

We disabled iptables completely to rule out that posibility and saw the same situation.

On another note, this is my understanding but I may be wrong, once kamailio is started it loads all the routes [lcr module] and addresses [permissions module] from the DB into memory. If the DB is not responsive would kamailio be affected?
If no changes are made in the DB that requieres an lcr_reload or address_reload would Kamailio try to access the DB everytime a transaction is to be processed?

, Also, if this helps, we do not use DNS in our config, only IPs, and we are not handling Registrations, it is being used as SIP trunking only

regards

jp