[Kamailio-Users] Kamailio is loosing all registrations

Joao Gomes Pereira gomespereira at startel.pt
Wed Sep 16 12:14:23 CEST 2009

Hello to all
I have been using Kamailio for a long time, but now some of my clients
aren't registering... I see the REGISTER packets coming in the server
(with ngrep), but Kamailio doesn't answer.

I'm not using persistent storage, so all registrations are in memory.
But when Kamailio reaches 30 or more registrations... it just stops
answering and looses all registered clients:

[root at server ~]#  kamctl ul show | grep records
Domain:: location table=512 records=4 max_slot1

I have disk space, could this be lack of memory?

[root at server ~]# free -m
Mem:           748        630        118          0        148        391
-/+ buffers/cache:         90        658
Swap:         1503          0       1503

There are no errors in
/var/log/kamailio
How can I be sure of whats the problem?

Thanks