[Kamailio-Users] Presence issue - pua dialoginfo

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 10:36:37 CEST 2009

Hello,

On 10.09.2009 16:00 Uhr, Francisco Javier Lizarán Vilches wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> I have a problem using Kamailio 1.5.2 as proxy&presence server. User A
> is subscribed to B's event dialog, and Kamailio handles this
> subscription. When a call arrives to pstn number C, the proxy resolves
> it via ENUM and sends the INVITE to B. The issue is that the PUBLISH
> request uri is C, because pua_dialoginfo module looks into To uri
> instead of Request uri, so A is not informed about B state. Has
> anybody any idea to work around this?

pua_dialoginfo reuses dialog module structure which saves only the
from_uri and to_uri (they might be needed latter to construct BYE).

I think the solution is to save R-URI in dialog structure and use it
instead. Klaus, what do you think, is something required in this respect
from the dialog info RFC?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/