[Kamailio-Users] passing parameters in cfg for IMC

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 10:12:59 CEST 2009

Hello,

On 14.09.2009 7:19 Uhr, Rajesh wrote:
> Dear All,
>               Iam trying to configure IMC. I find that different
> parameters are passed in the sample cfg and in the README. I would
> like to know if the following two parameters are essential inorder to
> configure IMC or can i run IMC without passing  the two parameters.
>

> modparam("imc", "rooms_table", "rooms")
> modparam("imc", "rooms_table", "members")
second was a mistake inside the example of the config file -- the name
of parameter is members_table -- and this is the table where the
relation between members and rooms is kept.

You have to set these parameters if you change the names of the tables
in database.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/