[Kamailio-Users] Does forward() DNS SRV failover?

Arturo Díaz Almagro arturo.diaz.almagro at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 13:24:23 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am using Kamailio 1.4.1 and I have to relay REGISTER messages to several
other proxies (2). In one case I need to forward all request/responses and
in the other case I don not need to propagate the responses. In the first
case I am using forward() and in the other case t_replicate(). What I have
realized from my test is that forward() does not perform DNS SRV failover as
t_relay does, but if I use t_relay, the t_replicate does not work.

Is that a bug in forward()? Is there any other way to relay messages, in the
case explained above?

Thanks

--
Arturo Díaz