[Kamailio-Users] statistics not working

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Sep 9 18:56:15 CEST 2009

On Mittwoch, 9. September 2009, Anders wrote:
> I'm pretty green, so please bare with me if the questions are
> common-sense to some of you - I ask here only because I was unable to
> find or understand the answer elsewhere, like it the very technical
> documentation or somewhere else on the web.
>
> I suspect that something is wrong with the configuration somewhere,
> because I can't get much out of the statistics. Just look at the
> [..]

Hi Anders,

could you please run one of this commands without the additional filtering? It
should be display something like:

test-proxy3-1:~# openserctl fifo get_statistics inuse_transactions
tm:inuse_transactions = 2

(kamctl should behave in this regards like the older openserctl). Perhaps we
can conclude from its output to the problem you face.

Regards,

Henning