[Kamailio-Users] error message ...

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Sep 9 12:11:59 CEST 2009

Rajesh writes:

 > IAm trying to configure IMC in kamailio.I created two tables in the
 > database named, imc_rooms and imc_members.IN my xlite phone i give the
 > command q:sip at 192.168.64.75 ('q' is used as the default chatroom name in
 > .cfg).
 > when i give the command , # create room_name, i get the following error,
 >
 > ERROR:imc:imc_handle_message: room [q] does not exist!
 > Sep  9 12:28:25 [2632] ERROR:imc:imc_manager: failed to handle 'message'

i don't know about default room names, but try this:

- check that imc db tables are empty

- restart your proxy

- send message to

  sip:chat-room at your_domain

  with body #join

  and make sure that your script calls imc_manager() on this request.

after these steps a chat room sip:chat-room at your_domain has been created
and should also show up in db table.

-- juha