[Kamailio-Users] what does the following line mean

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Sep 8 07:33:36 CEST 2009

http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/pseudovariables:1.5.x

In general, I think it would behoove you to have a read of:

    http://www.kamailio.org/docs

before embarking on this project of yours.

You may also consider:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Building-Telephony-Systems-with-Openser/Flavio-E-Goncalves/e/9781847193735

It's a little dated at this point, but the fundamentals (such as the
kind you're asking about) are still absolutely relevant.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems