[Kamailio-Users] kamailio 1.4 INVITE authentication bypass

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Sep 7 14:06:46 CEST 2009

Asim Riaz wrote:

> I am not matching subnets, just single ip addresses and don’t have
> caller's IP in trusted table.

Well, clearly, some part of the process is failing and the IP address is
being matched regardless.  Whether this is a bug, a misunderstanding or
a mistake on your part is something we have no way of determining
without knowing the details - that is, the IP address, all applicable
module parameters for the permissions module, and the contents of the
trusted table.

It is understandable that you may not wish to share such details on a
public list, but, unfortunately this limits the amount of aid that
someone can provide.  Perhaps if you change the numbers in the IP
address(es) but otherwise provide consistent information, we can help.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems