[Kamailio-Users] how to create chatrooms in imc

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Sep 2 11:19:56 CEST 2009

2009/9/2 Rajesh <Rajesh.sreedharan at siptech.com>:
> Dear Openser Team,

Please, don't same the question to both users and devel maillist. This
mail should take place just in users maillist.

> I am curretnly configuring imc module for
> kamailio and i would like to know(i) how to create chat rooms, (ii)how to
> add users to the current chatrooms.

The module doc already explains it. However, I don't think this module
is a really "cool". If you want to create real chat rooms them use
XMPP protocol which has really good support in client and server side.
SIP has the specifications defined, but nobody implements them yet.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>