[Kamailio-Users] Asterisk to Kamailio Call forwarding error

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 11:20:53 CET 2009

On 28.10.2009 11:14 Uhr, Chandrakant Solanki wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 3:18 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
> <miconda at gmail.com <mailto:miconda at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>     On 28.10.2009 10:37 Uhr, Chandrakant Solanki wrote:
>
>         Hi
>
>         Call Sequence is ...
>
>         Client A/B register on Kamailio and both are registered
>         successfully..
>         Firewall is stopped.
>
>         Now... Client A call to Client B..
>
>         Client A => Kamailio => Asterisk => Kamailio => Client B
>
>         Above is call sequence, when call goes from Asterisk to
>         Kamailio ... then found below error....
>
>         ERROR:tm:t_forward_nonack: no branch for forwarding
>         Oct 28 02:14:07 openser1 /sbin/kamailio[2915]:
>         ERROR:tm:w_t_relay: t_forward_nonack failed
>         Oct 28 02:14:07 openser1 /sbin/kamailio[2915]: ***** OUT route[8]
>
>     what processing are you doing in kamailio for this case? Do you do
>     same failure routing to another destination if B does not answer?
>     Such error occurs when r-uri is changed in failure route but no
>     append_branch() was executed.
>
>     Cheers,
>     Daniel
>

> hi
>
> where could i put this thing....
>
> Here is my config file for kamailio...
>
> http://pastebin.com/m34e07510
>
> Please help me out ...

your config is big to troubleshoot it quick and easy. Definitely you
have call forwarding, what version of kamailio are you using? the header
of file says openser 1.2.

I suggest you use ngrep/wireshark to watch the sip traffic and put
xlog() messages in the config to correlate and get hints about what happesn.

PS. Keep cc-ing to mailing list, there are people that can help better
or faster inc ase they use the sip wizard config.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* Kamailio SIP Masterclass, Nov 9-13, 2009, Berlin