[Kamailio-Users] How to take MAC address

Brandon Armstead brandon at cryy.com
Wed Oct 28 07:43:19 CET 2009

Hello,

    Most SIP compatible devices will include this in a header, take a
network trace at your device making a REGISTER/INVITE request, etc.

As for any specific module in "extracting" this information out, I can not
think of anything off the top of my head, however will be fairly easily done
with all of the tools available to you, such as AVP's and transformations.