[Kamailio-Users] hung dialogs + no BYE

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 21:42:30 CET 2009

On 27.10.2009 21:22 Uhr, Anders wrote:
> That was exactly the problem Daniel - no BYE was ever sent from the
> UA, so that's what we need to fix!

please keep cc-ing the mailing list.

You can fix the problem by identifying the sip devices that do not send
BYE. You are doing record routing, right?

In 1.5, dialog can send BYE at call timeout -- does not help much you,
but can close eventual open channels in gateways.

The missing BYE happens when call is between two SIP phones? Or between
sip phone and pstn gateway/media server?