[Kamailio-Users] hung dialogs + no BYE

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 21:16:43 CET 2009

On 26.10.2009 16:41 Uhr, Anders wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have two issues, and I think they are connected. The number of
> Active Dialogs keeps growing - as if some of them are hung. Not all of
> them, but some of them. At the same time, I have seen that from a
> specific customer, there is no BYE in the 'acc' table in the
> accounting. So, my conclusion - no BYE means it's not finished means
> it's hung... - right?
>
> Any ideas where to look?

if you don't get a BYE in acc table then maybe was not sent and that
keeps the dialog active. You can set a max time per call -- timeout --
for each dialog:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.5.x/dialog.html

However, is good to identify why BYE is not coming, maybe is a fraud
attempt or a broken sip device.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* Kamailio SIP Masterclass, Nov 9-13, 2009, Berlin
* http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-masterclass/