[Kamailio-Users] lifetime and TCP connection timeout

Fri Oct 23 15:44:05 CEST 2009

Hi Aymeric!

Kamailio does not support SIP outbound. It should close TCP connection
after the timeout. The timeout can be specified with
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/core-cookbook:1.5.x#tcp_connection_lifetime

So, do I get it right that this does not work (TCP connection closed
after 50 seconds by Kamailio although the default value is 120 seconds)?

(For outbound support probably the default value should be increased).

Further, usually the lifetime should be extended to the value of the
registration expiration. This can be done by using
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.5.x/registrar.html#id2477171

regards
klaus