[Kamailio-Users] LCR problem with "id" column and matchpriorities.

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Wed Oct 21 14:38:41 CEST 2009

Hello Iñaki.
I'm using :

version: kamailio 1.5.2-notls (i386/linux)
flags: STATISTICS, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16, MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535, PKG_SIZE 4194304
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
svnrevision: 2:5918M
@(#) $Id: main.c 5608 2009-02-13 16:48:17Z henningw $
main.c compiled on 10:35:04 Sep  1 2009 with gcc 4.1.2

Ricardo.-