[Kamailio-Users] roadmap to kamailio 3.0.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 11:41:35 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am thinking of planning to release Kamailio 3.0.0 next Wednesday or
day after (October 28 or 29). With some delays, testing is going fine in
my side, still some bits to be done, here is what I collected:
- taking in consideration $du updates in branch route
- import fixes from sr_3.0 branch
- complete core statistics and handling of drop reply

I believe is feasible, in the worse case we can package it at respective
date and allow a bit more time for testing, but we unfreeze code and can
go for new development. I encourage people to start writing migration
documents. Let's see other opinions as well.