[Kamailio-Users] Odd behavior svn rev 2:5901M

brandon at cryy.com brandon at cryy.com
Fri Oct 16 19:15:18 CEST 2009

Hello,

    I am noticing very rarely however it is happening where kamailio will route to the completely wrong sip uri.  In this scenario I see it routing to one of our voicemail applications, thus placing voicemails into the wrong mailbox identifier.  What is odd in this particular scenario I was able to capture is that it attempts to deliver for the same call-id to the right location and wrong location within a very very very small time frame causing our voicemail application to pick the wrong branch.  What is even odder is this is a recovery from a 487 request cancelled so it is coming from failure route, appending a branch, so there should only be a single branch to voicemail.  I clearly see in the logs after setting the ruri that it is correct, I have no idea where it is getting this ghost mailbox uri identifier, it is almost as some how the call got mixed up with a completely different call.  Just throwing this out here to see if anyone else has experienced this.  I will attach supporting evidence to this email for this scenario shortly.  The last thing to mention for now is that it is definitely random and not sure-proof reproducible.  Thank you for your time and input ahead of time.  Look forward to hearing back from you all!  Have a great weekend.