[Kamailio-Users] ERROR:mi_fifo:mi_fifo_server: fifo command must begin with :: early_dialogs (1.5 rev 5834)

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Oct 16 01:21:59 CEST 2009

El Jueves, 15 de Octubre de 2009, Daniel-Constantin Mierla escribió:
> Hello Inaki,
>
> the fixes you listed below are not related to the statistics in dialog
> module. It might be a bug totally different. However, the
> inuse_transactions are reported by TM and that should be pretty stable.

Yes, my fault when copy&pasting my log. In fact, I get that error for dialog
and tm modules:

-------------
Oct 14 21:40:03 localhost kamailio[24042]: ERROR:mi_fifo:mi_fifo_server: fifo
command must begin with :: early_dialogs
Oct 15 06:20:03 localhost kamailio[24042]: ERROR:mi_fifo:mi_fifo_server: fifo
command must begin with :: inuse_transactions
-------------

This is, *all* the MI commands fail.

And the real wrong value returned by the MI command is just related to dialog
module. Please forget the value inuse_transactions = 2819624 as the fact is
the following:

  Wed Oct 14 21:40:03 CEST 2009: dialogs_early = 2819624

(not sure however if same has occurred for inuse_transactions sometimes).

> The value is pretty odd, since usual bugs in statistics were caused by
> going negative, resulting in very high values, but yours is not close at
> all to "-1", which gives no immediate hints.
>
> How often to you fetch statistics?

Munin runs the plugins each 5 minutes. And as I said this is a server with no
traffic yet.

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>