[Kamailio-Users] Having problems using RTPProxy to bridge internal/external networks

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Oct 15 23:46:13 CEST 2009

Daniel,

I built my config on the principles of the one you sent me privately and
it works!  Thank you very, very much.

It seems that I had to start using force_rtp_proxy() to get it to work,
though.  I cannot produce the same result with rtpproxy_offer() /
answer(), even with the exact same flags.  I think it is because they
are broken.  I started using them because the 1.5.x documentation
insists that force_rtp_proxy() is deprecated and provided for
"compatibility" purposes, yet it seems that it is necessary to use it in
order to make rtpproxy work.

What do you think?

-- Alex

--