[Kamailio-Users] Having problems using RTPProxy to bridge internal/external networks

Örn Arnarson orn at arnarson.net
Wed Oct 14 18:03:42 CEST 2009

Oh, I forgot one thing;

I'm using fix_nated_sdp, as previously mentioned. I have a hunch that
because I'm not using force_rtp_proxy/rtpproxy_offer it's not being
relayed (a hunch, because I don't fully understand how rtpproxy
works). Problem is though, I can't get the IP addresses correct by
using rtpproxy_offer.

Regards,
Örn