[Kamailio-Users] How to fetch SIP Data from Asterisk?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Oct 12 15:31:16 CEST 2009

On Montag, 12. Oktober 2009, Vibhor Singhal wrote:
> Please find attached the text file that contains the error that I encounter
> while installing Kamailio.I could not get any solution for this.Please
> guide me how to resolve this problem.

Hi Vibhor,

just paste the error message in the mail, its easier then this office
document.. You need to install the correct mysql development libraries to be
able to compile the db_mysql module. For debian you'll find the package names
in the documents in the wiki i posted to you i think.

And i'd suggest that you use the latest stable version of kamailio "1.5.2"
instead of 1.5.0. This way you'll not run into bugs that were already fixed.

Regards,

Henning