[Kamailio-Users] Retransmitted SUBSCRIBEs

catalina oancea catalina.oancea at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:51:30 CEST 2009

Sorry for so many messages. I was using the sipp simulator which was
sending different branch-es in the retransmission. The bug occured
with Snom because I didn't have t_newtran in my cfg, and then
replicated again with t_newtran because I was using sipp to test.
So actually t_newtran did the trick.

Thanks