[Kamailio-Users] Binding to multiple IP addresses on the same interface.

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 20:57:59 CET 2009

Hello,
I have a Kamailio machine that has multiple IPs assigned to a single interface.

eth0 = 1.2.3.4
eth0:1 = 1.2.3.5

In my Kamailio config i have

listen=eth0:5060

And it doesn't appear to be binding to my second IP address.  What is
the proper way to tell the server to bind to all IPs on a single
interface?  I don't want to specify the IP directly for binding as I
use the same config across 4 Kamailio servers.

listen=eth0:1:5060 (i think that's not correct)

Thanks,
Geoff

p.s. I would do some testing, but this is a live machine and I don't
want to bring it up and down.