[Kamailio-Users] we don't follow the RFCs!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 13:48:32 CET 2009

On 27.11.2009 13:42 Uhr, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> 2009/11/27 BERGANZ François <francois at acropolistelecom.net>:
>
>> I have to do a peering with an AS layer2. And it just know the RFC texts!
>> It don't know the real use of SIP as you could say.
>> This AS could read Trying, then it want that I send him trying, not 'giving a try' :-)
>>

> Wrong wrong wrong! it must read just 100!

I agree that the reason phrase can be anything.

Anyhow, to please everyone in this world, kamailio 1.5 has a parameter
to t_relay() function that can be used to skip sending internally the
100 reply and that can be done in the config:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.5.x/tm.html#id2530748

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/