[Kamailio-Users] Dialplan regular expressions

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 15:11:11 CET 2009

Dear all,

I'm having difficulties in the dialplan module. My problem is in the regular
expressions added to the database. I tried some examples from previous users
but they don't work for me.
example:

dpid 10
pr    100
match_op 0
match_exp ^123(.*)$
match_len 0
subst_exp ^123
repl_exp 0030

Previous example from Daniel that I found in user lists:

s/subst_exp/repl_exp/

subst_exp - is regular expression that can be used to group parts of the input

repl_exp - is used to build the output

Example: you want to remove the first 0 and prefix +44 to a number:

subst_exp=^0(.+)$
repl_exp=+44\1

Can someone provide an example that works with the latest  kamailio please?
Also where I can find more docs about dialplan?

Thank you all

Alex