[Kamailio-Users] Same "RADIUS Problem"

Masoom Alam masoom.alam at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 10:22:25 CET 2009

I am having the same problem:

I am configuring RADIUS with openser and CDRtool. when i dial a number it
loges into in mysql of RADIUS server but it gives the following error. and
when i check  CDRs of CDRtool it shows all calls "*inprogress". *

Tue Nov 24 19:47:37 2009 : Error: rlm_sql (sql) in sql_accounting: stop
packet with zero session length. [user '1000 at ip
address'<%271000 at ip%20address%27>,
nas 'ipaddress']

Can any body help me, that whether the RADIUS server is not sending the
INVITE and BYE traffic correctly or not singallng the CDRTool as well.

Thanking you in advance.