[Kamailio-Users] Commercial 24x7x365 Support

Martin Werne martin.werne at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 24 15:42:12 CET 2009

Hi!

I have a customer (service-provider) that want to implement redundant openSER type of solution.
On two locations (Europe and USA).
They need access to high level support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year (by phone and remote-assistance via VPN).

Do you know of any companies that delivers this kind of service?

Anyone that has a list of companies that delivers solutions based on openSER?

As I'm only one man, I'm not able to do this by myself...... ;-)

Best regards,
Martin